With the Ongoing Price War Between US Shale Oil & OPEC Crude Oil Led By Saudi Arabia Oil Prices Have Crashed by 50% – Hammering Malaysia’s Oil Dependent Economy – Thus Leading to a Further Collapse of The Ringgit Against The Mighty Sing Dollar to New Record Low.
In The Depth of The Lehman Brothers’ Crisis A RM100 was worth S$38.3. Last week it was An All Time Low of RM100 to only S$37.30. And If Singapore to Ringgit There Is A Rumour in Johor that it might weaken further to 1 for 3 ratio.
That Means A S$100 Singapore Dollars could be worth RM300. This is yet to be seen.
The Ringgit Also Collapsed by 11% Against the US Dollar & Loss 8% Against the Chinese Renminbi. With the Relentless Demand for Higher & Higher Wages by Workers in China & the Weakening of the Ringgit Malaysian Goods Prices are Now On Par With China. The advantage of Cheap China Goods is now erased.And Since Malaysian Manufactured Goods Are More Superior & Reliable – Malaysian Exporting Companies Should Seize this Window of Opportunity To Ram Up Production For Export World Wide.
The Collapse of Dependence on Oil Revenue should be a blessing in disguise. This Should Accelerate Malaysia Faster in its pursuit to be a First World Newly Industrialized Nation!
And this further sets Iskandar apart from Highly Expensive Singapore. Singaporean Companies Should Also Seize This One in A Life Time Opportunity To Go Full Force In Step Up Investments into Malaysia – especially in Iskandar!
Let’s see the Cost. A McDonald Burger Set Meal of
1) A Chicken or Beef Burger
2) A Nice Serving of French Fries
3) A Big Cup of Coca Cola
Now Convert this RM5.95 to Sing Dollar at .373 exchange rate
Ha! About S$2.20
Last week We Had Lunch in a Kallang Sports Stadium Restaurant. The glass of coca cola we ordered costs S$4.50 or about RM12.15
WOW! A Glass of Coca Cola is Twice the Price in Singapore! But In Iskandar Johor, you get A Burger with Free French Fries & Free Coca Cola at any Mconald Fast Food Outlets.
In Singapore you Pay Twice The Amout And Get A Cup of Coca Cola Only (WITHOUT BURGER OR FRENCH FRIES!)
Now take a look at Car Wash & Vacuum. In Iskandar Taman Perling or Taman Pelangi you can get your car washed & vacuumed for Only RM8.00.
Let’s convert RM8 x .373 = S$2.98 (Wow! Less than 3 Sing Dollar for Car Wash & Vacuum)
A Car Wash costs S$10.00 in Singapore. Add another S$5.00 for vacuum. That makes it S$15.00.
S$15.00? That’s 500% More Expensive To Wash & Vacuum Your Car In Singapore!
Now Let’s Compare Latest Petrol Price. Ron95 in Johor now RM1.93. In Singapore the Cheapest Gas is S$1.87 or About RM5.00 per liter
At RM1.93 Every Singaporean Car Saves a Whopping 62%. Of Course Singaporean Cars Not Allowed To Pump Ron95. But Why Pump Ron95 which is inferior? Even Malaysians are all turning to Ron97 a few cents more for power and higher quality. That’s why Ron97 is in short supply every where in Malaysia.
So The Twin Collapse of Oil & Ringgit Have Indeed Projected Malaysia in The Fore Front As The Most Competitive Economy In The World Wide World – Overtaking Even China!
HIP! HIP! HOORAY!
ALL FOREIGN COMPANIES SHOULD ALSO SEIZE THIS MOST OPPORTUNE MOMENT TO STEP UP FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT INTO MALAYSIA FOR THESE REASONS
1) COST OF DOING BUSINESS LOW ON PAR WITH CHINA NOW.
2) HASSLE FREE APPLICATION. MALAYSIA IS WORLD NUMBER 6 FOR EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
3) PEACEFUL WORK FORCE (WITHOUT PAY STRIKES) UNLIKE INDONESIA OR CHINA
4) WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE – FREEWAYS & HIGHWAYS BETTER THAN MANY FIRST WORLD NATIONS LIKE JAPAN OR USA
5) ENGLISH WIDELY SPOKEN – ENGLISH WAS ONCE THE LINGUA FRANCA UNDER BRITISH RULE BEFORE INDEPENDENCE.
6) VERY LOW COST OF LIVING. WORLD CHAMPION NO.4 FOR RETIREMENT & FOR ALL OF ASIA MALAYSIA IS THE OVERALL TOP CHAMPION! BEATING THAILAND, BALI & ALL OTHERS HANDS DOWN! (Malaysia Has A Silver Hair Program for The World’s Retirees. Extremely Easy to Apply for All. Europeans, Japanese, Americans, Arabs, Russians, Koreans & ALL, ALL Are Welcome!)
7) HIGHEST WORLD CLASS QUALITY OF LIFE – THE RISE OF MEDINI AS THE LATEST SPANKING WORLD CLASS METROPOLIS!
GO TO MEDINI, ISKANDAR FOR A VISIT. IT IS THE WORLD’S NEXT BIG SURPRISE!
SEEING. LIVING IS BELIEVING!